Sunday, November 2, 2008

What I Won't Know Won't Hurt Me

I don't talk that much to people, and I'm not really an outspoken person if you ask me. All I think about, all I am, I keep inside. I would just randomly sit in one place, watch people walk by, count cars that pass me, and just laugh silently while jotting down stuff in my journal. I may seem harmless and just plain immature but what no one knows -- wait, let me rephrase that -- what most people don't know is that just being aloof and observant to peoples' behaviors also has a downside to it, for me at least.

You see, I was born with the curse of curiosity. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, all of us have the tendency to be curious sometimes. But I think mine is scary. I have stalker-ish tendencies (I know, sounds pretty darn serious) and I just have this habit on researching stuff about people without even knowing it. And it always ends up me getting too much information than what my mind needs.

Now I know why what I don't know won't hurt me.

No comments: