Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just another random survey to kill some time. :)

1. You're a girl, right?
► i think so. :) that's what my birth certificate said.
.
2. Have you kissed any one on your top friends list?
► top friends. . .? yeah. lol.
.
(i was wonderin' where number 3 went. ;p)
.
4. Do you enjoy drama?
► if it's on other people, yeah.
.
5. Are you a girly girl?.
► no, not really. but i could pull it off. ;D
.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
► ty. :)
.
7. Small or large purses?
► haha. ;P small. trust me, i can fit everything in it.
.
8. Are you short?
► i think i'm tall. is five four tall?
.
9. Do you like someone?
► yeah. *wink wink*
.
10. What would you do if someone slapped ur face?
► return the favor. lol.
.
11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
► yes, i do care.
.
12. Do you think you’re conceited?
► haha, yeah. im a girl, i need to boost my self esteem, you know?
.
13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
► i probably will this year.
.
14. Are you double jointed?
► no, whatever that means. lol.
.
15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
► sa benches sa SU amphitheatre.
.
16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
► LOL. me?
.
17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
► idk. and if there was, then i don't really care.
.
18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
► some.
.
19. How many guys will read this?
► idk.
.
--------------------------------------
[x] I do wear make up.
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[ ] I can't put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous. (imma girl, it's jealousy, do the math.)
[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I like metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[x] I like techno.
[ ] I like country. (hell no.)
[x] I carry a purse.
[ ] I’d be lost without my computer.
[x] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD. (sad but true)
[x] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are VERY confusing.
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] My friends are the best.
--------------------------------------
1. What is your sexiest coloured bra?
► i'd say black. (wtf?)
.
2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
► dark haired ones. ;P
.
3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
► no. ;)
.
4. Do you have a bestfriend?
► yeah. and i'm missing her. :(
.
5. Have you ever had your heart broken?
► yeah. but i got over it.
.
6. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
► no. nadaaaaah!
.
7. Do you like your life?
► yeah. but then again, i don't really have much of a choice.
.
8. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
► no. but i stole hers once. (and i was really sorry for it. wait, i didn't steal him. he cheated on her.)
.
9. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
► yeah.
.
10. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
► i have more girl friends. ;)
.
11. How long have you had friendster?
► since i was a junior in high school, like 4 years ago.
.
12. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
► yeah.
.
13. What are your biggest fears?
► imax theatres! lol. ;) and heights.
.
14. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
► yeah.
.
15. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
► no. i can distract myself easily.
.
16. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
► uh huh.
.
17. Do you ever wish you were famous?
► no. wait -- i did.
.
18. Are you currently missing someone?
► yeah. . .
.

No comments: