Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going through my archives. :)

I was reading entries from my very first blog and after that, I realized that my way of writing never changed through these years. I am still a crappy writer. Darn.

But anyways, I copied and pasted some of the entries I made which seemed pretty decent yet insignificant. What the heck, we are all frustrated writers, aren't we?

July 26th, 2007
The Truth

I swept the ashes off my skirt
And sat so prim and decent.
You were watching me pride pride and joy,
Saying, "What a lovely lady you’ve become."
You bragged me off to all your friends
And you tell them how beautiful I am.
And while you weren’t looking. . .
I swept the ashes off my skirt,
Then sat so prim and decent.


February 4th, 2007
the need for a passion
when we have a passion for certain things, we feel the joy of having to find the importance of those things. then, we sacrifice for them. for instance, religion. what wonders it does to a person’s life! having to observe a friend’s sudden change because of religion had made me wonder[even until now actually] what a disaster i have been [i wanted to say bad but then it's just too strong a word] in my life.i figured out i need a change. that maybe, instead of just going to church just to be seen [which, i do sometimes..shame on me!] i need to have a passion for it. but then, seeing other people do the same made me think that hey, if they made it through life without Him, why can’t I? but then again, why the heck would i follow those people when i can be someone better and more outstanding not by academics but with faith.i wouldn’t say that I would have an overnight transformation but i would probably do it gradually and then i’ll learn every little details it takes in order to really believe and have faith in Him.then maybe, i could say that He is one passion i am willing to make sacrifices.


**the last one right there doesn't seem to make any sense anymore. but i just wanna give thanks to klein, emarrah, and elysse for commenting to that one and telling me that they would pray for me. i mean, i still believe in God, i still have faith in Him, i just don't go to church anymore. :)

I still have a lot of entries in my old blog. It's just that, I don't want to read them anymore, they seem so empty and irrelevant now.

I still suck at this blogging thing.

*kay*

No comments: